Use these assistant job description as you create a job application.
Writing a personal assistant resume is not so difficult. All you need to do is to list your assistance skills in proper flow ad format on your resume. Writing the resume in proper information flow will help you in accomplishing the purpose.
1234 Angela Drive
Carlsbad, California 64000
To be able to work as Personal Assistant and provide quality, efficient and prompt assistance to CEO, Company Managers, etc, and contribute to the overall success of the organization using my initiative, strong communication skills and proficiency in computer applications.
1. Knowledge of MS Office and Bookkeeping software.2. Efficient in event planning and schedule coordination.3. Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.4. Efficient time management and stress management.5. Knowledge of data entry and record keeping.
1. Certificate course in Administrative Studies, ABC centre, Boulevard 19XX
2. Master's degree in English Language, Forum of cultural Studies, Boulevard 19XX
3. Bachelor's degree of Arts in English, Boulevard Arts college, Boulevard 19XX
Worked as personal assistant to the CEO of Walkway Enterprises. Performed following tasks:
1. Managing incoming calls and scheduling meetings for the CEO.
2. Coordinating domestic and international traveling and hotel stays.
3. Entering important data in the computer and managing personal bookkeeping.
4. Assisting CEO with personal errands, such as bank transactions, daily private and professional meetings, etc.